Информация о загружаемом файле
- Загружен: ноя 10 2019 12:56:15
- Последнее обновление: ноя 10 2019 12:56:15
- Размер файла: 10,13МБ
- Просмотров: 83
- Скачан: 0
Загрузить Science of Swimming Faster | Scott A Riewald, Scott A Rodeo | 2015 [PDF]
Название: Science of Swimming Faster
Автор: Scott A Riewald, Scott A Rodeo
Размер: 10.1 MB
Год издания: 2015
In a sport where victory is often determined by a few hundredths of a second, it s clear why one of the most sought-after secrets is how to swim faster. However, as the world s most renowned coaches, athletes, trainers and researchers know, there is no secret just science and ability Science of Swimming Faster embraces, explains and applies the latest science and research, and is setting new performance benchmarks in the sport. It dives into the physiology, biomechanics, medicine, psychology and training for swim performance while providing prescriptive advice along the way.
Welcome to Science of Swimming Faster, a unique book that blends the theory of swimming science and medicine with practical application. How many times have you read an article or book chapter describing some aspect of sport science and swimming yet walked away asking, “How am I supposed to apply this information with the athletes I work with?” Science of Swimming Faster aims to break down that barrier and bridge the gap between theory and practice—providing just enough theoretical foundation to show that the authors know what they are talking about before diving in to discuss what the information means to the swimmer in the water, the coach on the pool deck, or the parent in the stands.
It is a one-of-a-kind resource:
• An easily understood repository of swimming research
• Insights distilled from great sport and exercise scientists, coaches, and swimmers
• A do-it-right reference for a host of techniques and tactics
• The most credible and widely used training principles and programs
• An analysis identifying key factors contributing to elite and world-record swimming performance
• An insider’s access to the strategies for training, tapering, fueling, recovery, and mental preparation being used with some of the world’s most successful swimmers.
Другие файлы, которые могут быть Вам интересны ..
активных пользователя за последние 7 минут
0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых пользователей